This Page Contains roadmap and features that are being worked on for the upcoming Jobberbase versions. We will keep you informed regularly here.
- review filenaming conventions and make theme developers' lives easier
Routing mechanism (in index.php)
- remove switch/case-based system and use an auto-include style router
- all URLs will be defined (per language) in the db (admin/settings) and used in templates via the Translator class (e.g.
- review how environments are created and stored (.php VS .xml)
- prettify UI
- create a database upgrade script :).
- store current db version in a special setting (invisible in admin), in the
- on jobberbase.com, there will be a script that takes as parameter a user's current jobberbase db version and another parameter -- the target db version (defaults to latest stable version). this script returns an XML with all db changes for a particular version.
- add caching for everything, with an ON/OFF setting in admin.
Note For Information on older versions, head to Changelog